Educational Record Verification

Third parties can obtain student education records if they submit a valid consent form indicating that have they received authorization from the student. A valid consent form must be completed in writing and dated and state the parties or class of parties to whom records may be disclosed, the records or types of records to be disclosed, and the purpose of the disclosure. The consent form must be signed by the parent/guardian (if the student is under age 18) or the eligible student (if the student is age 18 or older).

If you are a current or former students of MCN&DHS, please use our Transcript Request Form.