Sign Up Below
- Our high school is designed for older transfer students.
- Transfer students must be able to attend school Monday – Friday, 3:15 pm to 9:35 pm.
- Foreign students learning English must be able to attend school Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 2:20 pm or 3:15 pm to 9:35 pm
You must have:
- Turned 17 before JULY 1, 2016
- Earned a minimum of 17 credits
- Passed 1 of the following Regents exam with a 65:
- the ELA Regents or
- the Global History or
- the U.S. History Regents
You must also:
- Pass a basic math diagnostic exam
- If you are an ESL student, you must also pass a native language literacy exam
- Demonstrate at a personal interview your willingness to fully participate in our school community
1. Register online below
2. Come to an Open House to learn about our school and bring your documents.
3. Email or fax your documents to:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org orfax - Attn: Admissions Office 646.478.9727
- Permanent Record (preferred) or Transcript
- Student Evaluation Report (RESI report on ATS)
- IEP (if applicable)